Subject: pkg_info error?
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: None <beaker@myrealbox.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/04/2004 10:50:34
Hope this is the right place to ask this ...

I got the following error(?) message whe I ran pkg_info:

beaker@blue (51) pkg_info |  grep ^c
/usr/bin/tar: +MTREE_DIRS not found in archive
/usr/bin/tar: +MTREE_DIRS not found in archive
cdrecord-2.00.3     Software for creating ISO9660 images and writing CDs/CD-RWs
cdbkup-1.0nb1       CD-R(W) backup/restore system

Is the "+MTREE_DIRS not found" message indicative of a problem? I thought
mtree directories were for compatability on non-BSD systems; mine is
the following:

netbsd-1.6.1/sparc
pkg_install-20040428
kernel=GENERIC

Should I completely update /usr/pkgsrc ?

Cheers,
Beaker