Subject: Re: Dependencies on bl3fied libraries
To: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@apk.od.ua>
From: Marc Recht <recht@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/21/2004 12:18:49
--==========EB85AF3230BE0E95DA58==========

First of all it'd be good to know *which* version of the qt3-libs pkg=20
you're using. (I'm now assuming you're using the latest version.)

> 	USE_BUILDLINK3=3Dyes
> 	.include "../../x11/qt3-libs/buildlink3.mk"
>
> But at the configure (and at any other stages) a really executed command

[...]

> In the example below, the buildlink3 wrapper gots a
> "-Wl,-R/usr/pkg/qt3/lib" flag (take a look to <<< characters on the
> right field), but the executed command don't use it at all. This cause
> to disable QT support for given package so as test program execution was
> failed (qt-mt shared library not found).
>
> Moreover, all other packages which depends on bl3fied libraries caused
> the same problems.
>
> Is this a bug or I have something wrong?

Please try adding
BUILDLINK_PASSTHRU_DIRS+=3D ${QTPREFIX}

to your Makefile and tell me if it works.

--=20
Marc Recht
--==========EB85AF3230BE0E95DA58==========

--==========EB85AF3230BE0E95DA58==========--