Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases
To: Ben Collver <collver1@comcast.net>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/20/2004 18:51:10
Ben Collver [Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 09:37:24AM -0700]:

> I disagree that it causes massive confusion.  It doesn't seem like a big
> deal either way, and I think a competant user could deal with either layout.

Competant users can deal with anything; the only problem is, that they will
sometimes criticize things they don't like. In this case, you already have a
few competnt users (and me), criticizing doc/html. Can't they deal with it?
I doubt so, of course they can. Why do they criticize then? Perhaps because
doc/html is a bad idea.

And, I've still haven't seen a single good pro-doc/html argument. Sorry!