Subject: Re: gtkam is or is not buildable with gtk2 2.4 ?
To: Vincent <10.50@free.fr>
From: Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/14/2004 22:07:17
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:29:33 +0200
Vincent <10.50@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> to summarize the thread on gtkam, which I can barely put together using
> the HTML archive tool, is gtkam usable with gtk2+ 2.4.0 ?

Yes.  It has been patched to work.

> When I try to compile it, gcc complains not finding <libgimp/gimp.h> and
> <libgimp/gimpui.h> despite a -I/usr/pkg/include/gimp-2.0 in command
> line...

Yeah, it may have -I/usr/pkg/include/gimp-2.0... but if they files aren't in
the buildlink directory (work/.buildlink), they won't be found.

Assuming it needs gimp 2.x, try to create a buildlink file for gimp (adapt if
it needs gimp1):

cd pkgsrc/graphics/gimp
createbuildlink -3 > buildlink3.mk

And then, add:

.include "../../graphics/gimp/buildlink3.mk"

in gtkam's Makefile.

Let's see if it works.

Cheers

--