Subject: Re: archivers/pax and sys/mtio.h
To: grant beattie <grant@NetBSD.org>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/10/2004 22:55:06
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004, grant beattie wrote:

: > as far as I can see, pax needs sys/mtio.h or at least compatible
: > definitions (see files/tape_h_fixup.h). UnixWare has sys/tape.h but this
: > file does not contain definitions pax could use. For the time being I
: > would like to apply the appended patch to pax.h.
:
: seems fine to me.

For now, but perhaps it would be better to find out what one of the vital
#defines in <sys/tape.h> is that makes the fixup valid, and do something
like:

#if HAVE_SYS_MTIO_H || (HAVE_SYS_TAPE_H && define(SOME_TAPE_H_DEFINE))

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@duh.org> <tv@pobox.com>