Subject: cross/i386-linux
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Christian Biere <christianbiere@gmx.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 04/08/2004 22:13:01
--f+W+jCU1fRNres8c

Hi,

I wanted to setup a cross compile environment with cross/i386-linux so
I could easily verify whether my code compiled for Linux. Unfortunately,
the dependency cross/binutils doesn't compile at all and stops right
at the beginning with problems in libiberty and functions.def.

I'm using NetBSD 2.0B with GCC 3.3.3. Did anyone recently install this
package successfully? I've successfully compiled firefox from pkgsrc
today so I don't think there's something wrong with my system in general.

--=20
Christian

--f+W+jCU1fRNres8c

--f+W+jCU1fRNres8c--