Subject: Unbuildlink issues with guile and kdeadmin3 packages
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Sebastien Erard <sebastien_erard@hotmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/29/2003 14:38:34
Hi,

While building the packages guile and kdeadmin3, I fell on the same problem:
unbuildlinking changing a directory in a regular file. In kdeadmin3, the
directory lilo-config is moved in lilo-config.subst.sav and a new file named
lilo-config is created. And I have the message below and the build fails:

=> Fixing buildlink references in files-to-be-installed.
mv: rename lilo-config.subst.sav to lilo-config: Not a directory
*** Error code 1

The smae happens in the guile package, with the directory guile-config.

Any clue?

Sebastien