Subject: Re: make: RE substitution error: Invalid preceding regular
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Marc Recht <recht@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/20/2003 01:09:50
--==========C62C9EA940657009884B==========

> I see yours has double-quotes around it. So I will try now.
[...]

I've found the time and setup a Linux test system today and can second=20
that. It doesn't work with bootstrap-pkgsrc bmake nor devel/bmake. It does=20
work with make from NetBSD-current / NetBSD-stable. So, my guess it that=20
some changes didn't found their way back.

> Yes, I understand. It is my workaround so I can install gramps. My other
> workaround is to just make sure each python prerequisite is installed
> before.

I see. I try to dig through bmake if I find some spare cycles.

Cheers,
Marc

--==========C62C9EA940657009884B==========

--==========C62C9EA940657009884B==========--