Subject: Re: Mesa3d
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/14/2003 09:02:45
--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

"James K. Lowden" <jklowden@schemamania.org> wrote:
> The digests have changed for mesa3d, breaking our builds. =20
>=20
> >From www.mesa3d.org:
>=20
> November 12, 2003
>=20
> New Mesa 5.0.2 tarballs have been uploaded to SourceForge which fix a
> number of automake/libtool problems.

s/fix/introduce/

:-/

I'm working on this.  One of the things that held me back from updating
those packages is that oddly enough graphics/glut now creates
libglut.so.0.0.  The previous was .so.10.1, so I really don't quite
understand why that would be the case.

-Jan

--=20
Ancient Principle of WYGIWYGAINGW:
What You Get Is What You're Given, And It's No Good Whining.
--Terry Pratchett et al. (The Science of Discworld)

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS--