Subject: Re: bulk build & read-only pkgsrc
To: Dan McMahill <dmcmahill@NetBSD.org>
From: Tyler Retzlaff <rtr@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/06/2003 16:00:34
On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 10:33:35PM -0500, Dan McMahill wrote:
> is there anything wierd in /tmp/silence.dependstree?  That file should
> have lines like:

Nothing looks weird, the bulk-cache target appears to be creating the
dependstree without a problem.

Here is more of the build script output.

BULK> Building complete pkgsrc dependency tree (this may take a while).
cd /usr/pkgsrc && /bin/sh mk/bulk/printdepends /tmp/silence.broken.html > /tmp/silence.dependstree
BULK> Sorting build order.
tsort /tmp/silence.dependstree > /tmp/silence.order
tsort: db: emulators/linuxppc_lib: Read-only file system
*** Error code 1

and the line from dependstree that tsort is failing on with context

emulators/suse_base emulators/linux-locale
misc/rpm emulators/linux-locale
pkgtools/rpm2pkg emulators/linuxppc_lib
emulators/lrmi emulators/lrmi
pkgtools/xpkgwedge emulators/minivmac

doesn't look weird to me... other ideas?

--

Tyler R. Retzlaff <rtr@NetBSD.org> http://www.NetBSD.org