Subject: Re: flash plugins for many browsers
To: None <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/30/2003 08:49:39
Hi,

> It may be good to have these *flash* packages work with
> different browsers (that support Netscape-style plugins).

There's already a package in www/MozillaFirebird-bin-flash.

BTW, I'd prefer separated packages to integrated jumbo
package mainly from maintainability.

> If so, the packages themselves should be customized to
> allow easy installation and not force "mozilla".

In addition to above, customizable jumbo packages make it
hard to build binary packages.  Even if a package is
customizable, a binary package is built with one particular
configuration, and it is not apperant on the binary package
itself.

--
SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
May the peace be with us all.