Subject: metamail
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Francois Laissus <Francois.Laissus@infobiogen.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/23/2003 16:12:13
I've installed by force 'mail/metamail' on solaris9 hacking
generated makefiles because of configurated 'install -c' not
compatible between Solaris and *.BSD

On Solaris :

     -c dira
           Install file in the directory specified  by  dira,  if
           file  does  not  yet  exist.  If  it is found, install
           issues a message saying that the file already  exists,
           and exits without overwriting it.

On *BSD :

     -c      Copy the file.  This is actually the default.  The -c option is
             only included for backwards compatibility.

So I've replaced 'install -c' by /usr/xpg4/bin in src/Makefile
 and src/fonts/Makefile

Same remark for mail/exmh, in script files/install, 'install' is hardcoded
and i've had to replace it by /usr/ucb/install

Regards,
F.Laissus