Subject: Re: Problems building kde3 (1.6ZC on i386) (fwd)
To: Charles M. Hannum <abuse@spamalicious.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/09/2003 14:36:01
On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Charles M. Hannum wrote:

> I haven't tried the koffice 1.2.1 package, but all the other packages built
> fine for me on a fresh -current.  What *exactly* are the errors you're
> seeing?  My guess is you have old G++ .h files lying around.

The errors are described in September current-users thread "strstream.h"
and tech-pkg thread (also in Sept.) "patches for koffice for gcc 3.3.1".
This thread also showed examples of the errors.

In my case, this was a system that started with gcc-3.2.1 and moved to
3.3.1.

(And four of my fixes were same as official KDE cvs for
KOFFICE_1_2_BRANCH.)

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/