Subject: openssh core dumps on Solaris 7
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Alex Gerasimoff <ag@ersatz.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/09/2003 14:26:15
Hi,

openssh-3.7.1.2 compiles and installs OK on Solaris 7 from pkgsrc,

but when I try to run it, it dumps core.

I tried to disable support for skey, tcp-wrappers and some other
stuff(in the Makefile), but it dumps core anyway.

When I extract the sources (bmake extract) and compile and install it
manually, the sshd seems to be OK.
(use configure, make (not bmake) in in the work directory, make install)

I would like to open a PR, but since I am new to this, I do not exactly
know which info (and how) I should include.

Should I send the sshd binary and core file ?  (send-pr-form does not
seem to allow attachements)
Should I compile it with a special option for debugging ?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Alex.