Subject: Re: help with linking within a new package
To: Julian C. Dunn <lists@aquezada.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/24/2003 08:13:50
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, Julian C. Dunn wrote:

: I'm trying to create a new package for amavisd-new, the improved e-mail
: virus and spam scanner. I'm having some difficulty handling the building
: of the milter binaries (amavis and amavis-milter) due to some linking
: issues.
:
: First of all, I had to copy the hackery from the amavis-perl package
: which looks like the following:

Try adding the following within a USE_MILTER test, just before ".include
.../bsd.pkg.mk".  This should eliminate the hackery need.

.include "../../mail/libmilter/buildlink2.mk"
.include "../../mk/pthread.buildlink2.mk"

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>