Subject: pkg/21929: Hydrogen drum machine package
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Chris Wareham <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/14/2003 11:10:33
Hi all,

A while ago I submitted a PR for a new audio package. From reading the
packaging guidelines that seemed to be the correct course of action, but
I have not received any feedback. For future reference, is the preferred
method of submitting a new package to notify this mailing list and then
file the PR, or should I submit it to pkgsrc-wip?

For those who are interested, Hydrogen is a very neat sample based drum
machine. Following a trivial change which was submitted to the
maintainer, the latest release compiles cleanly under NetBSD. It runs
without problem under -current (i386) and 1.6.1 (sparc).

Chris