Subject: Re: java category
To: None <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Micha=B3?= Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/11/2003 03:02:00
wulf@ping.net.au [Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 09:04:58AM +0930]:
[...]
> > How about we create a 'java' category?  That way, we could have
> > even more JDKs/JREs without getting too confusing.  For example,
[...]
> This makes sense and has my support.

If my vote counts, I agree too.

> Whilst we are at this subject, I again propose to add categories
> 'gis' and 'video' or 'multimedia'. There are many packages being placed

,,multimedia'' should do - sometimes it's hard to distinguish whether the
application should go to ,,audio'', ,,video'' or ,,graphics''.

How many packages would ,,gis'' contain at the present time?

Regards,
--
Micha³ Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl
Men Who Use Computers Are The New Sex Symbols Of The `90s