Subject: Re: Yahoo chat client
To: Nicholas Ricketts <nightshade@phreaker.net>
From: None <doc@pr93.lublin.sdi.tpnet.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/10/2003 23:47:59
Nicholas Ricketts [Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 02:22:03PM +0000]:
> I Already have a yahoo IM client. I need a yahoo chat client. I use gaim now
> for IM. But need also a yahoo chat cient which gaim doesn't support. But,
> Gyach does and also can compile fine under Netbsd. I wonder if it would be
> possible to add gyach to the pkgsrc tree.

Checkout documentation at:

	http://pkgsrc.org
	http://pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net

And, with a help of some already written Makefiles, do it yourself and use
send-pr(1) to send the package files. I am sure everyone will be very
grateful.

Regards,
--
Micha³ Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl
Men Who Use Computers Are The New Sex Symbols Of The `90s