Subject: Re: New pkg submit: pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate
To: Juan RP <jrp@hispabsd.org>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/02/2003 03:55:19
On Sat, 2003-08-02 at 03:16, Juan RP wrote:
> On 02 Aug 2003 02:59:42 -0400
> "Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org> wrote:

Okay I fixed up the worksrc/Makefile ld(1) issues per your advice.
works nicely.  thx ^ * for that.

I moved the do-install: target from the ./Makefile to the
wrksrc/Makefile as well.  That's the only thing that remains to be done
is some sane way to replace that.

Do you suggest / recommend the pre-* target solution? Something like:

pre-make:
	${CP} ${FILESDIR}/Makefile ${WRKDIR}/${DISTNAME}/Makefile

-lava

A freshly tar'd copy of the pkg has been uploaded with the fixes

Thanks,
-Brian