Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/fonts/intlfonts
To: None <tron@NetBSD.org>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/28/2003 20:10:30
    Date:        Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:32:28 +0000 (UTC)
    From:        Matthias Scheler <tron@NetBSD.org>

  | Module Name:	pkgsrc
  | Committed By:	tron
  | Date:		Fri Jul 25 20:32:27 UTC 2003
  |
  | Modified Files:
  | 	pkgsrc/fonts/intlfonts: distinfo
  |
  | Log Message:
  | Distfiles were again modified without a version bump.

What was this change for?   As best I can see, the distinfo file before
that change is the correct one - now fetching the intlfonts distfiles
results in checksum errors on Korean.X.tar.gz and README.split - the two
files which had their distinfos altered in this update.

What's more, the distfile set I fetched over the weekend (after this
change) was identical (bit for bit) to the one I fetched last week
(before this change) and for which all the checksums compared correctly.

What's more, all the distfiles seem to have modify dates of July 4, so
while not impossible, it is  unlikely that any of them were altered
between July 17 (when version 1.8 was checked in) and July 25.

I'd suggest reverting the distinfo file for fonts/intlfonts to version 1.8

kre