Subject: Re: Mozilla and Java
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/23/2003 22:59:36
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

: > Once you checkout the "wip" tree into pkgsrc/, a single "cvs update" should
: > update it with the rest of pkgsrc seamlessly.

: When I do a "cvs update -dP" under /usr/pkgsrc, it reports:
: ? wip

Hrmpf.  That's weird -- perhaps an artifact of newer CVS versions?  I'd
heard that the transparent subdirectory traversal behavior had been "fixed"
in some way.

Does it work if you add the line:

D/wip////

to pkgsrc/CVS/Entries?

: (I also need to figure out how to do my wip updates without having to
: enter my sourceforge password manually each time.

I need to go look into that too.  Been a little frustrating at times.

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>