Subject: Re: Mozilla and Java
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/23/2003 17:14:34
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Todd Vierling wrote:

> Once you checkout the "wip" tree into pkgsrc/, a single "cvs update" should
> update it with the rest of pkgsrc seamlessly.

Any suggestions on how to make that work?

I have been using wip for a couple months now. It is located at
/usr/pkgsrc/wip/

When I do a "cvs update -dP" under /usr/pkgsrc, it reports:
? wip

To update my pkgsrc-wip, I go into /usr/pkgsrc/wip/ and run "cvs update
-dP" (after CVS_RSH=ssh is set in my environment) and then manually enter
my password.

(I also need to figure out how to do my wip updates without having to
enter my sourceforge password manually each time... a few minutes later
... I see that Sourceforge allows storing of public keys and has a "Edit
CVS/SSH Shared Keys" webpage.)

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/