Subject: xview depend package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Heather D. Pfeiffer <hdp@cs.nmsu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/18/2003 13:59:41
Hi.  I am trying to get a package that is dependent on the
package x11/xview-lib directory.  Everything compiles and
installs correctly.  However, when I then try to execute the
program I get the following error:

X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private
resource denied)
  Major opcode of failed request:  89 (X_StoreColors)
  Serial number of failed request:  475

I know this has something to do with colormap allocation,
but I checked and the program is allocating space for colors.
Any help would be appreciated.

-Heather

| Heather D. Pfeiffer               | e-mail:  hdp@cs.nmsu.edu |
| Computer Science Department       |                          |
| New Mexico State University       | Voice:   (505) 496-3502  |
| Box 30001/MSC CS                  |                          |
| Las Cruces, New Mexico 88003-8001 | FAX:     (505) 646-1002  |
| WEB: http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~hdp  |                          |