Subject: wxGtk OpenGL support
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Mahesh Chittur <dataduplex@hotmail.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/16/2003 18:03:04
Hi,

I'm trying to compile cn3d package which comes along with NCBI toolkit. The
package wxGTK that comes along with netbsd system  does not have openGL
support. But,  during compilation, cn3d application requires wxGTK with
openGL support.

I'm curious, why  wxGTK is built without openGL support? Should the package
wxGTK be divided into two parts? One part  like a addon or something like
that,  which supports openGL ( so that it would be helpful for the packages
that require openGL functionality  ), and other part as a base, without
openGL support.

-Mahesh

Are you a geek? Do gizmos make you grin?
http://www.msn.co.in/Computing/Gizmos/ Click here!