Subject: Re: Are other people seeing lots of non-building packages lately?
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: leam <leam@reuel.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/15/2003 20:44:26
Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
> I'm running a current system, which means lots of things don't build. :)
> However, I'm having troubles with some fairly key packages including
> scrollkeeper (that galeon needs), glib2 (that lots of things need) etc.
>
> I don't know if it's local misconfiguration, since I haven't seen any
> email about this.
>
> I checked the pr database, and I didn't see anything. I'm about to
> send-pr, but I usually ask around before I do so.

I'm doing a bulk build for sparc64 and right now there is about a 3/4
failure rate. I have 640 good and 1999 failed. I do assume many of the
failures are dependant on one package that failed and thus they can't be
built.

I'll post the results when it finishes; until then I'll have a very warm
apartment.

ciao!

leam