Subject: Adding brs to pkgsrc
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/06/2003 18:47:17
I have put together an entry for brs, a King James Version Bible
program, for pkgsrc. The tarball is available from:

http://www.bsdjournal.net/brs.tar.gz

What is the best way to get this committed? Is send-pr the preferred
way? This is the first time I have packaged a program and I am a little
unfamiliar with how to submit a package through send-pr. I looked for an
example in the database but I could not find one. I read through
Packages.txt but that did not clear up all my questions. Could anyone
show me an example submission done using send-pr or suggest a better
way of doing it? Thank you.

Bryan