Subject: Re: scrollkeeper won't configure
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
From: Art Huusko <arto.huusko@utu.fi>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/01/2003 20:45:10
I just thought I'd mention that I just started building everything rom
scratch on NetBSD/i386 1.6T (sources from friday), fresh pkgsrc.
scrollkeeper wouldn't build, for exactly the same reason as outlined
below.

I once again followed your instructions (the two xmlcatmgr commands)
and moved the resulting /tmp/catalog to /usr/pkg/share/xml, after which
scrollkeeper worked.