Subject: Re: kde3 nit
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Joe Reed <jnr@cwru.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/24/2003 15:46:15
i have the same problem in EST (us) as well.  konqueror, and the clock use the
correct time, but korganizer uses the system time, not /etc/localtime.

there was a kde PR about this a while back but it was resolved with something
along the lines of 'not a kde problem'  so i'm not sure.

if there is a fiz for this, i'd appreciate someone letting me know.

--joe