Subject: Re: pth 2.0 broken in 1.6P
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: David W. Talmage <talmage@madison.onespeeddave.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/06/2003 10:57:11
Oh, never mind.  I should have searched the archives more thoroughly.

It seems that with our native pthreads, I no longer need pth.  The
packages that depended on it will compile and run with the native
pthreads instead of pth.  I found this in the January 2003 archives of
current-users.

Sorry to have intruded!

David Talmage