Subject: Re: pkg/20448
To: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@netbsd.org>
From: Pavel Cahyna <pcah8322@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/17/2003 16:25:49
> I've committed a large set of changes to deal with correctly handling
> rpath flags to the compiler.  Could you please cvs update your pkgsrc and
> testing to see if you still have this problem on your IRIX box?

Thanks for looking at it.  I've updated pkgsrc and bootstrap-pkgsrc, as
I saw Jan Schaumann comitted some fixes to it (especially the bug with
install-sh I was also seeing should be fixed), but the compilation of
bootstrap failed:

"pkgdb.c", line 186: error(1020): identifier "DBT" is undefined
        DBT     key;
        ^

"pkgdb.c", line 187: error(1020): identifier "DBT" is undefined
        DBT     val;
        ^

"pkgdb.c", line 191: error(1020): identifier "R_FIRST" is undefined
                for (type = R_FIRST ; (*pkgdbp->seq)(pkgdbp, &key, &val,
type) == 0 ; type = R_NEXT) {
                            ^

"pkgdb.c", line 191: error(1020): identifier "pkgdbp" is undefined
                for (type = R_FIRST ; (*pkgdbp->seq)(pkgdbp, &key, &val,
type) == 0 ; type = R_NEXT) {
                                        ^

"pkgdb.c", line 191: error(1020): identifier "R_NEXT" is undefined
                for (type = R_FIRST ; (*pkgdbp->seq)(pkgdbp, &key, &val,
type) == 0 ; type = R_NEXT) {
                                                                                             ^

5 errors detected in the compilation of "pkgdb.c".
*** Error code 2 (bu21)
*** Error code 1 (bu21)
pkg_install installation failed.

It seems that recent update of bootstrap-pkgsrc/pkg_install/lib/pkgdb.c
broke it.

Bye	Pavel