Subject: Re: I came not to trigger Opera6 and VMware3
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: ??? <jojo@ucatv.ne.jp>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/17/2003 01:24:56
Hi, This is Jo.

I have already installed suse_*.

suse_base-7.3nb2    Linux compatibility package
suse_audio-7.3      Linux compatibility package for audio libraries
suse_libjpeg-7.3    Linux compatibility package for the JPEG library
suse_libpng-7.3     Linux compatibility package for the PNG library
suse_x11-7.3nb2     Linux compatibility package for X11 binaries
suse_glx-7.3        Linux compatibility package for GLX binaries
suse_gtk-7.3        Linux compatibility package for GTK binaries
suse_xforms-7.3     Linux compatibility package for xforms binaries
suse_compat-7.3     Linux compatibility package with old shared libraries
suse_libc5-7.3      Linux compatibility package for libc5 binaries
suse_linux-7.3      Linux compatibility package collection
vmware-3.2.0        VMware emulator 3.x
suse_vmware-7.3     Linux compatibility package to support running VMware
vmware-module-3.2.0 Kernel modules for the VMware 3.x emulator

I tryed  reinstalling suse_base-7.3nb2.
but I triggerd VMware3 Configuration Wizard,
The next error was output.
    Unexpected output from the Configuration Wizard:
    sh: error while loading shared libraries:
    /usr/pkg/lib/libhistory.so.4: undefined symbol: __mb_cur_max

Where do the symbol "__mb_cur_max" define ?
Is the /usr/pkg/lib/libhistory.so.4 related to pkgsrc/devel/readline-4.3?
How do I install the latest libhistory.so?