Subject: Re: fontconfig: pkg vs. XF4.3 [was: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/x11/kdebase3]
To: D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@NetBSD.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <hubertf@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/13/2003 09:05:38
On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> Don't know since I haven't installed it yet.  Are you saying that fontconfig
> is not required if you have 4.3?  If so then I suppose we should modify the
> >buildlink2.mk to skip it if 4.3 is installed.  I will install 4.3 shortly so
> I can try it then unless someone else gets to it first.

I saw some discussion about XF4.3 and fontconfig and assume it is part of
XF4.3. I haven't tried it either, maybe you can look into that. thanks!
(Maybe the file should be moved outside of the pkg then, into
pkgsrc/mk/fontconfig.mk, so one doesn't get a wrong impression of the pkg
getting installed if it's not really needed...)

 - Hubert