Subject: Re: pull down menus in gnucash
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/11/2003 16:36:15
Ron Roskens writes:
- Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- >	This weekend, I must be too stupid to own a computer!
- >
- >	I've rebuilt gnucash (using pkgsrc), and I can't get any
- >of the pull down menus to work. (The one  in particular is
- >`print check', but my bride would like `reconcile' to work as
- >well. :-))
- >
- >	I've been looking at the dependencies, and I see both
- >guile14 and guile listed.  This concerns me.
-
- Gnucash is patched to use guile14 only, and buildlink only presents
- the guile14 libraries to it.

	Then it sounds like I was right to be concerned..

- >	Also, I see a bunch of messages from guile while gnucash
- >runs. (or I assume they're from guile.)
- >
- >	Has anyone else had problems getting gnucash to work?
-
- Which release of NetBSD are you using? I can try and setup a
- system to replicate this, so it can be fixed.

	NetBSD 1.6 userland, NetBSD 1.6_STABLE (7 Jan, 2003)
kernel.

	I'm about to remove all the Gnome bits, and start over
(probably adding xpkgwedge this time, as /usr/X11R6 is over full
:-)

--
Eric Schnoebelen		eric@cirr.com		http://www.cirr.com
	    /EARTH is 98% full.  Please delete anybody you can.