Subject: Re: Mesa and friends
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/09/2003 17:11:35
Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:37:29 -0500, I sent the message below.  I didn't
> get any feedback whatsoever, so I over the next couple of days I'll go
> over the diff and start committing these changes.

Ok, I updated Mesa and friends to 5.0 and bumped the PKGREVISION on the
packages that use it.  I have not checked Mesa etc. against XF4.3, so if
anybody wants to do that...

NB:
I was unable to test emulators/rewind -- I don't have any windows apps.
I was unable to test emulators/wine -- I don't have any windows apps.
I was unable to test games/quake -- I don't have the quake maps.
I was unable to test games/quake6 -- I don't have the quake apps.
They all compile fine, though, with either version.

misc/molden compiles fine, but I can't test it, due to the license.

If anybody wants to test those, that would be great, too.
-Jan

--
'I have reached an age where my main purpose is not to receive
messages.' --- Umberto Eco, quoted in the New Yorker