Subject: Re: Openoffice-linux
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Knappe <omfk@anton.rz.tu-harburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/27/2003 23:09:09
On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Michael Rauch wrote:

> install the openoffice-linux-1.0.2nb3 version of the package. I've just
> committed it, so it may take some time until it shows up on anoncvs and the
> mirrors.

Fortunatly it was already on anoncvs.
BTW: In the past I used anoncvs@sunsite.univie.ac.at at my CVS server,
but now I mostly used the anoncvs.netbsd.org server. Unfortunatly in the
CVS/Root file of each package there is still the line for the austrian
server. How can I change this globally?

> The latest change to this package wasn't completely correct, it postponed
> the creation of /emul/linux/etc/mtab to a too late stage of the build (which
> now has to be done manually again, but we are working on fixing this).

It works now. At least it started and I can work a little bit.
There wer only these strange line during the build:
trinity# make update
===> Deinstalling for openoffice-linux-1.0.2nb3
Running PKG_DBDIR=/var/db/pkg /usr/sbin/pkg_delete -r
openoffice-linux-1.0.2nb2
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory
'/usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org1.0.2/
share/psprint'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory
'/usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org1.0.2/
share/config/registry'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory
'/usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org1.0.2/
share/config'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory
'/usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org1.0.2/
share'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory
'/usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org1.0.2'
pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package `openoffice-linux-1.0.2nb2'
(perhaps the packing list is incorrectly specified?)

And I had to do a:
touch /emul/linux/etc/mtab
as written in an error message.

Ciao , Frank .