Subject: Re: Openoffice-linux
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Michael Rauch <mrauch@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/27/2003 23:06:45
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 10:17:24PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> Right now it seems the file is not installed (automatically?) at all
> again.

yes, my primary concern for the moment was to get this package into a
working state at all again and packages dumping core at startup certainly
don't fall into that category.

> [...]
> Sure I can touch the file manually, but it would be nice to automate that.
> And while where' there, I need to check what happens with binary pkgs...

After a second thought, and looking closely at the mk/install/install code,
we can leave the old logic in the Makefile and just do an additional copy at
pre-install stage.
I've just committed this and everything should be completely automated now.

Michael