Subject: Re: adding comments, TODOs
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/19/2003 23:32:38
What kind of comments?

Actually, some Makefile's already include minor notes like "do this when
updating", or "this package uses ncurses because it needs x function" or
other things like these. Maybe greping for the XXX string in Makefile's
will show some of them. I guess that including comments in Makefiles is
good.

Regards

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv@menta.net>