Subject: Re: gnuboy 1.0.3
To: Nathan Langford <njl@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG>
From: Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/14/2003 17:55:07
--IJpNTDwzlM2Ie8A6

hi,

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 04:03:08PM +0000, Nathan Langford wrote:
>=20
> I submitted a package for the current version of gnuboy (gameboy
> emulator) about a month & 1/2 ago, and I'm curious to know when I can
> expect it to be added to pkgsrc.  (or if there's something wrong with
> it...)

short answer, when someone does it.

long answer, pkgsrc was in mini-freeze last few weeks for preparing
branch for the upcoming NetBSD 1.6.1 release and only fixes and security
updates were allowed (and worked on, in the first place).

i can promise that look at it later, since my TODO list is quite long
these days..

regards,

--=20
-- Lubomir Sedlacik <salo@Xtrmntr.org>                   --