Subject: Re: pkgsrc compilation failure on redhat linux 7.2
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/28/2002 13:28:48
> Actually, disregard my comment about gcc.  I applied a couple of changes
> yesterday.  Please update all of bootstra-pkgsrc, and make sure that you
> get rev 1.6 of pkg_install/lib/pen.c (that was the last change I
> committed).  Then try again and let me know -- I tested it on Debian and
> RH, and it appeared to solve the problems.

Thank you! All of ./bootstrap worked.

For your information, I have:

$ /usr/sbin/pkg_info -I glibc
glibc-2.2.5         The GNU C Library for Linux
$ /usr/sbin/pkg_info -I gcc3
gcc3-3.2.1          GNU Compiler Collection
$ uname -a
Linux antelope.reedmedia.net 2.2.13 #2 Mon Aug 7 12:43:44 PDT 2000 i686 unknown

Now to figure out why gcpio won't build ...

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/