Subject: Re: opera trouble. #2
To: Paul <pts@bom.gov.au>
From: Alistair Crooks <agc@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/24/2002 10:28:33
I fixed the L_NOTICE part of the problem - it was a tyop in
pkgsrc/mk/bsd.pkg.defaults.mk.

However, I have to say I'm stumped by the other one - you don't have
an alias for make, do you?  Or a setting whereby something other than
the system make is picked up in your PATH?

What system is this on?

Try

	make PKG_DEBUG_LEVEL=2

which will show a whole heap of output, some of which may help
you pinpoint the problem.

Regards,
Alistair