Subject: Re: opera 6.1 (correction)
To: Ken Woodhams <kwoodhams2@yahoo.ca>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/17/2002 22:04:29
AFAIK FreeBSD version isn't any better than Linux version,
both are only for i386 anyway. Still, might be useful.
One thing which would definitely be useful would be to
change emulators/freebsd_lib to include also ELF libraries,
or add separate freebsd_lib_elf pkg.

Jaromir

Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/