Subject: Re: my pkgsrc/www/mozilla-1.1nb1 and phoenix-0.4 builds are "suddenly"
To: NetBSD Packages Technical Discussion List <tech-pkg@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Oleg Polyanski <Oleg.Polianski@team.telstraclear.co.nz>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/03/2002 18:08:33
>>>>> "Greg" == Greg A Woods writes:

  Uninstall the `openldap' package, compile the LDAP related code in
  mozilla/phoenix, then reinstall OpenLDAP again. `pkg_tarup' is
  your friend here.

 Greg> My attempts to rebuild www/phoenix and www/mozilla have
 Greg> failed in the past few days.  I'm pretty sure it's something
 Greg> I updated from pkgsrc CVS, not something I've changed
 Greg> locally.  I had both mozilla-1.1nb1 and phoenix-0.4 installed
 Greg> just fine, but I went to build them both on another machine
 Greg> and they failed so I went back to my development machine,
 Greg> de-installed them, and tried again, but now with the same
 Greg> problem in both.

 Greg> They seems to be failing with something to do with LDAP, and
 Greg> since my OpenLDAP install was pretty old, and just to be
 Greg> sure, I re-installed pretty much all the stuff on the
 Greg> dependency graphs, including openldap.

Oleg