Subject: Pkgsrc on Mac OS X
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/21/2002 12:43:31
I'm having some issues with the latest iteration of pkgsrc on Mac OS
X.  I'm trying to get it up and running but it fails as I attempt to
build pkgtools/pkg_install.  The problem lies in the references used.
As per this:
===> Extracting for digest-20010807
zsh: no such file or directory: /usr/pkg/sbin/pkg_info
bmake is looking for pkg_info under /usr/pkg/sbin which doesn't
exist.  This is related to pkg not being /usr but under
/Volumes/NetBSD and, maybe, sbin/pkg_info not existing under
/Volumes/NetBSD/pkg.  How do I change the /usr/pkg directory
references to /Volumes/NetBSD/pkg globally so I don't run into this
issue again?
--
Randy

OS X - UNIX for the rest of us