Subject: Re: bsetroot in {black,open}box
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/20/2002 23:22:37
On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:06:38 -0500 (EST)
woods@weird.com (Greg A. Woods) wrote:

> > Since these tools are useful without either of the window managers, I
> > imported them as a separate package.
>
> that doesn't really help in the long run, does it?
>
> besides, there are already lots of equivalent tools, no?  including one
> that comes by default with every X11 install:  xsetroot.

Yes, and xsetroot sucks... it's not as featureful as other programs out
there. You can't load jpeg images, bmp, png...

Although, I have to agree that bsetbg is of no help  It depends on other
tools to acomplish this job :p

--
Julio Merino (http://jmmv.dyndns.org/) <jmmv@menta.net>