Subject: Re: net/ntop2 and pr#13058
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@tangro.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/13/2002 16:11:22
Am 13.11.2002 um 14:22 Uhr +1100  schrub Charlie Allom:
>comment out #BROKEN - or someone fix this in CVS?

Apart from that question: While intop works fine for me, I cannot get
the built-in webserver of ntop to work.

An 'nmap' scan shows the port (default: 3000) is open; when I connect
with any browser, 'netstat' shows the connection, but the browser
will just hang there and eventually time out.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

	hauke

--
          Hauke Fath                      /~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
tangro software components gmbh          \ /    No HTML/RTF in email