Subject: Re: Fonts installation (ms-ttf)
To: Julio Merino <jmmv@menta.net>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/03/2002 18:48:02
On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 05:33:11PM +0100, Julio Merino wrote:
> Installing X fonts is usually a pain... I've only checked ms-ttf fonts,
> so I've modified this package to be more automatic. It now generates
> the fonts.dir file on the fly, and removes it if, and only if, no
> fonts remain in the directory when deinstalling the package. Patch
> attached.
>
> What do you think?

Does not work for binary packages as-is; DEPENDS on ttmkfdir is only
needed if you fix the binary package to @exec the suiting ttmkfdir
line, otherwise a BUILD_DEPENDS would also do.

Bye,
 Thomas

--
Thomas Klausner - wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at
Main Rule of Usenet:  Never argue with idiots.  They drag you down to