Subject: Re: Python buildlinks
To: Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@pultek.co.jp>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/04/2002 13:01:46
On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:34:57 +0900 (JST)
Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi@pultek.co.jp> wrote:

> > I'm including application.buildlink.mk of lang/python in a Makefile to build
> > a new package. But my question is... is this buildlink version 1 only? Or
> > can it be used with buildlink2'ed packages?
>
> I think the Python buildlink files just use the file name "buildlink"
> without depending on mk/bsd.buildlink*.mk.  If this is true, the
> Python buildlink files have nothing to do with real buildlink.

I've just checked it and you are right, they do not include bsd.buildlink.mk.
Although, pyversion.mk includes devel/pth/buildlink.mk; this one is version 1,
so the buildlink 1 stuff is included... Am I right?

Regards

--
HispaBSD admin - http://www.HispaBSD.org
For the developer - http://buildtool.sourceforge.net