Subject: Re: pgp5 problem with 1.6F/i386
To: Brian Stark <bpstark@pacbell.net>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/02/2002 01:55:19
On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 12:02:32AM -0700, Brian Stark wrote:
> Has anyone else seen this?
Yes! I thought I was simply delerious, but good to hear somebody had
similar problems. I installed pgp5 from -current pkgsrc on 1.6_RC2
and it didn't accept my passphrase for the keys copied from another
machine with a pgp5 installed much earlier from pkgsrc. Have no weird
things in mk.conf. Wondered whether support for IDEA was mising or
something like that, but didn't look much further. Was in a hurry and
simply copied the old binaries to the new machine.

Feico.