Subject: gettext-m4 on Darwin/Mac OS X
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Beaudreault <maccult@pacbell.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/18/2002 14:00:23
Howdy All,

I hit another snag on my road to build some packages.  gettext-m4
doesn't want to build on OS X for me.  Under the configure phase it
bombs out with this:
ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
which I assume is related to this:
checking host system type... Invalid configuration
`powerpc-apple-darwin': system `darwin' not recognized
Is this an issue for NetBSD pkgsrc or GNU?
--
Randy Beaudreault

"Spam in a can" - a description of the first astronauts

"Love is like solving the perfect murder.  It's good to be good,
but better to be lucky" - Det. Frank Pembleton
 From the show, "Homicide: Life On The Street"