Subject: Re: Tool to compose manpages
To: Xavier HUMBERT <xavier@xavhome.fr.eu.org>
From: Julio Merino <jmmv@hispabsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/05/2002 00:05:48
I didn't want to learn *roff, but I have needed to edit/write some
manpages... The best thing you can do, afaik, is to get an existing
manpage, copy it and then edit its contents to fit your needs. There
are lots of examples in all of the pages.

Although, we could create a XSLT stylesheet to convert special XML
files to manpages... should be easy and useful.

Take a look to mdoc(7).

Regards

--
HispaBSD admin - http://www.hispabsd.org